domingo, octubre 07, 2012

Newsroom and Carlos

I'm watching a chapter of this wonderful series "Newsroom". This chapter are finishing with the Coldplay's song: "fix you" and the memory of my dear Carlos Llamas is installed in my head

Today, Javier del Pino, it's also nice to listen him, talks us about the journalism and their problems. Some years ago, I was an fashion and interesting job; a lot of young decided studying it. Now, the powerful can choice between the needs of these reporters. The price of their homeworks are incredible low.

This TV series shows us the common life of their various protagonists but today, when they had to decide about communicate a news to the audience that they don't know if this is real o not, they decide to wait about the right support althought a businessman rebuked to publicize false news because other Medias are communicating as a real news.

"Fix you" song fills this moment. Every own life loses sense in the middle of this important moment; finally they're happy, their respect for the truth, this time, have been rewarded.

Carlos Llamas filled my perception of the reality from his highest point by transmitting the news.

Moving forward in my life, I always feel the caress of his respect and every week, maybe, not only one time, I'll connect with this series, I'll connect with Carlos.

Thank you all journalist who help me to illuminate the different corners without being
miserable and hungry puppets always moved by irresponsible worshipers of money  and absolute power.

My positive end would be thinking about the hard but wonderful chosen way to help us to recognize the World. Carlos would be in this newsroom, at least, I'm imagining and we sing "Fix you" althought the green eyes girl sails away

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y