miércoles, junio 27, 2012

A wonderful Friday, Thank you so much Bigger Wyoming

If you can watch the first Wyoming video, more or less at 8', his explanation about payment in kind, you will understand this big lie; later, you won't like wait a profound explanation for this TV character but not, watching and listening  to this common person, you can understand his humanity and commitment.

Gran Wyoming dió la cara, en nuestra mano estar seguir dando pasos

Three days later, I'm still remembering his words and I'm also comparing it with the excuses of some people near me.

 I try to justify them, if I  lost my own life for a quiet life for mine, it would the beginning of the Arturo UI's character in a story of Brecht.

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y