domingo, junio 17, 2012

The European Football Coup has arrived

At least, now, I will be able to be happy. Because the last times stupid kids kicked me,  without control. It was desagreable share my life with them. But now, I wait that I will be kicked for the best footballers of the Europe.

I'm a ball

Why I've arrived this situation?. I was a human being that after some bad experiencies, I didn't like to argue with anybody; then if someone said to me that I should do something,  I immediately did it. Step by step, I was losing my edge.

What are those edges?  I was selfish  and I took my own decisions. Little by little people were angry with me and they weren't happier when they're  away of me.
I was a rigid man, without movements or at least, clumpsies actions.

A day, I understood their decisions and I looked for their recognition because I wanted remembering the old wonderful time. The situation wasn't easy, they looked for slope floors because I could continue their way better; after three months I can walk their rows and ideas. They needn't look after me. They smile me and also I do it. The World is right I'm in it.

I'm in the European Football Championship. It would be funny play with me

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y