viernes, junio 15, 2012

An evening of story

The tales marathon has begun. I couldn't go there and I was worrying, another time that I didn't see this wonderful experience in my town.

Where I would be at this time?. It is difficult explain it here, Bloomsday would be tomorrow and today, she has came in to celebrate it. But here?, we haven't a good black pint.

She was explaining to me that we were a good country to live different stories.
Ok, but this time wasn't a good time, people is closed in their house because they was waiting the new surprises.

Someone knocked the door, it was the pizza man, she and I looked at ourselves because nobody had called him but inmediately, behind him arrived the President, he wanted to watch the football match and now it wasn't possible to go to Polonia.

We were prepared to begin this weekend the first hours at the bed, but, of course, for the moment, it wouldn't be possible.

He would like to talk about sports; before, I had loved so much this topic but not, now.

My Irish friend asked him if they didn't know the Irish situation; he was quiet for two minutes, but in my house, the situation wouldn't be the same as in his palace.

He recognized that the Church wanted to recover his debts, the politicians that had driven the bankers had to be protected and now the powerful economic Trust imposed hard conditions because everybody lived in a capitalist World, that he, after his experiency as President, began to hate.

We said both to him, that a lot of people would help him if he asked us help but he had opened three beers and you know, nobody can refuse its, in front of an Irish woman.

After our five beers, I marveled at this person runs away from all.

The Church wouldn't pay taxes and they would obtain money of schools and hospitals, We would pay the debts of the bankers to catch, another wretched actions  and, of course, people would be drive another time for the crazy capitalist that generated these deep crisis.

He was happy when his national tem scored a goal

We dreamed of the time of going to the bed. I was so hard our impantience that at some point, we think to go together. But, he always watches football, football, football and at the end, we only were happy with our two bubbly body

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y