martes, junio 12, 2012

A soccer argument

After the police climbed up with me the hard hill, I need to stop for a while.
I was sitting on a bench of the street and a footballer player arrived angry and sad. He told me that the next day, if our president goes to see the match and if he, the footballer althought the president could say that  would had been him,  had a chance to score a goal, he wouldn't get the goal.

Don't stress, think a bit about it.  My cousins, my friends that they usually don't love our sports, need a time to be happier that the last times. These politicians know this situation, but you shouldn't think about them.

People are the most important in these moments. Have you thought about the cold feelings that we would have between us if they weren't playing?.

You're helping us, you're helping me:

Yesterday, I was hugging another fan, before reaching the three minutes, (it's the limits to avoid thinking about a sexual relation) I saw her. Oh my god! she was a policitian woman, maybe that would be dangerous to me, but we passed that threshold...., for hours.

When I finished explaining some details a little rough, the footballer came to me and confessed that he had heard that I was closed minded with all politicians and he also wanted to confirm his bad feelings.

I looked at him and I said, going back there and give me another joy. I think that he returned happier.

I'm waiting for the next Thursday! but it would be necessary that it were another politician?

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y