sábado, junio 16, 2012

Me llamo FMI,..... y entró

He knocked my door, I knew that this weekend the story tellers would come in to my appartment, but.... at six o'clock. It was only because I was reading Paul Auster's book that I opened him.

Hello, man, My name is FMI, jeez!, I almost fell off my ass.

He knew my fears and immediately said: Florecido Minina  pero Ingente; (I had never heard this preposition but like everyone else, today, put the preposition that he wants, I understood that he also had right to do the same).

Look at me, I'm tired and drunk, maybe it would be necessary one explanations from my point of view but I would be nervous and violent, then please, you show me your bed and maybe tomorrow, we will speak.

I showed him my bed, I went to the living room, not to read Auster, at the first moments, I was watching my tenth BBC documentary and after some days, I've also read three books. From time to time, he gives me food and drink and I didn't need anything to be happy.

My World is clossed by Mr. Minina but these last days in my TV, I'm  watching new things that help me to love the World; I don't know if someone has changed the programs.

The living room door is always closed, sometimes I try to open it but I cannot do it and then I return to my chair, this day, I will watch football, it will be very exciting.

FMI runs to my house, He makes noise and goes to bed with my lover, but I never need anything, suddenly I decreased

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y