lunes, junio 25, 2012

A new old river, those days, we slept while they're always worked

It's been a hard day, dangerously hot, we're looking for doing kayak, another time, when I drove the car, I was talking about that nice river, where our first experience with this sport were, more or less, wonderful, and also, these years later, happies. It's been because the sun was extremely relentless and merciless that we will decide to begin later; five hours later, four kayaks travel to discover that funny rive but, it wasn't a river where there was a lovely river, never wild, there's a small bog which has destroyed it.

Two days before, a woman had been speaking about the healthy problem in our country with the same ungry character than I felt watching that beloved river :

 ¿De que estamos hablando?



I don't believe that my words were less harsh than her explanations about the destruction of public services


No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y