viernes, junio 08, 2012

At five o'clock, I want my lunch

but the bell has rung my house; now, I'm sitting in my garden reading Doctoiewsky, in Russian language, of course. I didn't like to get up but that afternoon the sky get cloudy and maybe I couldn't run around that nearby parc that it was my outside World where she opened a paradise in my mind; then I would celebrate a small meeting with someone, but who?

I wasn't dressed, because I didn't wait anybody.
Two times the bell rung yet and when I opened the door,  I wasn't prepared to see her in front of me.  You know me , I'm affraid to visit another country, another people, I prefer my wonderful trees and fern where rabit and squirrels told me the truts about our human lives, it seems incredible that they know us so well.

Really, she laughed and her delicious face drove me to these caves where the hidden springs carves mythological figures; after I looked at her body and then I knew that my life got  worse; the rabbit had told me about Pegasus, and I felt that the World would take in her arms.

Hello, Pidragonio's you, is not it?. I was counselor at a bank, I spent a lot of monye, but I want stop, not more trouble;

Ok, I didn't get over the last breakup, and also I knew the end of this history and I only asked her; when the eviction will arrive, my rabbit and squirrels will get out with me.

Another time, her sunrise, another time that he wanted all.

How many days would last my paradise?

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y