sábado, junio 02, 2012

With sorrow but I was waiting you

I had seen that child the last opportunities tired and sad. She looked like wonderful and nice, every morning when I looked at in the bus stop my heart beat harder than the day before. Then I didn’t know that she went out to that post office where she sent money abroad our country. I recognize that I had been abducted by her, but the most terrible situation was that that precious woman had been abducted by that miserable being without head or rather interchangeable head.

 He told us about liar and moral when his actions were full of rottenness. I had forgotten him or at least I had tried to do it but internally I knew that these being fanatical are very appealing because in the name of a high ideal, they’re willing to break his moral rules and the lives of the others.

Why? What it was the promise land that she dreamed receives. Maybe it would be the same that my earthly heavens in which I dreamed to meet her.

I was also sad because I hadn’t been able to explain those “success” of her abject Lord.

Why? How long she thought that he would lose interest in her?

That man had a few owners and very soon, they would ask another of his despicable actions, and then he changed his clothes and he was willing to sink a bank if this bone was what had to collect now.

I walked away, I was making of broken dreams

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y