jueves, junio 28, 2012

He said to me that he'd look for another way.

I'm sad and I try to understand

He waited and finally he told me he was going out of Public school. What does it mean for me?
  The best tool to generate happiness in our society: Public school

Sometimes, someone waits that privat school solves their problems, but you has been able to live our situation, we aren't wonderful because we're real, we've been learning with all our patners, our teachers, the bad and good experiences.

It will be our futur life, you're totally immerse in it. Here, you're your own tools, you don't take the other tools. 

People, who are implicated and help us to understand our society, they show beautiful lessons of commitment. Step by step, the powerful dark try to silence them. It's our time, yours, mine, it won't be hard, but it will be full of hope, full of dignity by not having hidden in empty words without life

José Mota

Gran Wyoming, I'm still overwhelmed by his commitment. 26 minutes of wisdom and foresight analysis right words

He explains us (20') that the powerful countries invest in Public Education.

You can also listen to Sami Nair in the next video or you can think about that arab girl that signed indicate us that the next year she couldn't study

Dice Santos Julia que con los pies por delante

I'm happy because you've been so friendly and a good classmate. You can begin your own Itaca, I wish you will be happy


No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y