viernes, junio 01, 2012

Me ha pillado caliente

Yes, I was walking around my house, now it is a a victory when before, I covered the World. A man has looked for talk with me.

I didn't like but he looked like fun. I've asked his name: when he answered me his last name: Chapman, my head has got worked up. This afternoon, I've been listening to Lennon's lost tapes.

Two thousand times, I asked him why he had murdered my light, that wonderful man; the last times, I was on the floor because I'd lost my forces. Why?

This Chapman had had patience but he, sometimes, had a bit laugh that made me mad.

Some hard words of reproach that I ran, it's tried to blame for the crazy attacks to Javier Krahe. I asked him why they think about their integrity when their actions are consciously bads: lies about money to charity, get public money to select students and others.

Then, this Chapman stopped me: -Shut up once, enough. After a lot of times, I've been listening to the lyric of Javier in the "Central" cafe and you should better think about your words. Your name is also dangerous and I've been quiet.

I've understood that now I should hear his words. He also loved John Lennon and he had visited thousand of places in the World to find out people that tries to discover a bit moment of creativity in their lives, maybe in each of these circumstances, he'd be near Lennon.

In those minutes, I found myself crying because I had too many minutes that I felt the impossible action to approach Lennon. Then, my mind got out to the river and the water gave me a kiss

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y