martes, junio 26, 2012

When we loved nature

I'm arriving near my river, where I learnt to love all rivers, pure water, full of life in every season of the year, away noisy, with coquette trees, which change their clothes to win our wish, after our love.

I'll flirt with my old friend, the water, maybe it will be unhappy with me, we were together for some years and these days I was remembering our different moments, our hard relationship, our smiling  stories when we forgot the time or our surprise when we discovered the inmense diversity of untamed waters, we're away the World, only these precious times.

One hour after, I'm seeing a new dirty bog, which I didn't know, why?; electricity, irrigate field, Is it the progress?

I'll slept and read for hours, later, my old friend ask me to descend it; he, now, told me very low, it's curious because before, he was so expansive.

Three hundred meters later, I'll understand its worry, now, there's another stupid bog where the trees are suffering the overabundance of water, where this element has been stopped linked by the insatiable eternal thirst. When I'm looking for the haughty beauty of a hidden emerald pool or those easy but sometimes, funny flow, I find out this lake of indifference

Someone told me about  a nice life in these sloughs dead; it would be so sad live in the middle of a decayed system and not try to fight against this aggressive attack without head.

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y