sábado, diciembre 24, 2011

It was a good opportunity to know you; there; you showed to me an unknown way where the trees and the lakes would be around my life. Every morning, I had listened to the same sound; finally now, it was possible. The fishman asked me about that old boat and why not, it would be easy transport his merchandise; it was special these fish: the pure water and the incredible vegetation which nourish its. I had lived a quiet life near others trees and clean river; now, that would wonderful, the pictures and the sounds had changed my mind and I was prepared to change my life. I dominated the boat, the water's rhythm was funnier than ever for me, after the long time where I had big problems to control the high speed in some differents days when the snow and the rain drive its friendly nature that I had hit my waste and bad actions. Now, I felt the masculine and feminine sounds that descrived us some nice songs, but

I have the opportunity to live near them, whose I'll obtain money and friendly. Will be a prize to pay?

They haven't explained, but the picture is so beautiful!

Some persons want to speak about some hard conditions, but I have to drive the merchandise so fast that I've been able to understand them advice, maybe tomorrow

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y