viernes, diciembre 09, 2011

The sun in my back

And there, not far away, the small sail where I was sailing yesterday. The skipper and I told about their decisions when the bad weather arrives without warning. The most important that I learnt, was he knew the boat weak and when he had to reduce the sail surface. He forgot the wonderful words, the incredible tales and he performed wiht the reality rawness. He said to me that I should to open my window because they had trusted me.

Then, here, where Demóstenes superated his stammer, where the sun dress the thousand year old stones, I'm going to speak for five hours or maybe more. I didn't hope your understanding, I only ask your attention for a man who was exposed to the powerful and pitiless religion, and whom eat only rot food which was sending dark TVs, and also, the ambition of human being who dreamed money, comfort without know the price. I also knew the economic magicians that always hid the chickpea in the wrong cup; stupid men seeming wises

They have the power now. Here, I'm sat and if you could take my shoulder for a second, the daybreak would be less cold. They fight now for their lives; it is only time for my friends, but, how many Brutus live near you, when you don't spread power?

The amphitheater is empty and huge, on the top the sun hit my back; the skipper ask me about my decision, after explain his action with the sail, then I couldn't say to him stupid words, those ideas wasn't to a person who look for the life in the perfect storm.

 Ok, I've been a minute to reminder this things, to doubt about my correct exposition but my tongue begins, as Romeo and Julieta presenter, I'll try not stopping until I expel all poison.

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y