domingo, diciembre 18, 2011

Slow, slower than ever; sorry,we need a sunrise

Cibeles' statue looked at our slow steps. Yesterday, I saw her darkness and dirtiness image than another time but she was also wonderful than always. when she turned her head; I was terrified but I noticied that she also.

Why, you're sadder than before?. Where are you "vuvuzela" with it crazy sound?

I thought that maybe it was my friends that generated me this extraordiny vision. I'd like to aproximate but in this moment, I remembered Raul and his own ideas about his possession in this important city place when it win a football cup.
 I shouldn't do it the same. but I told her in English; Madrid is a multilingual city and the English language is our second possibility to comunicate

She explained me about everybody who were near her. She hadn't choiced people. Everybody phtotographed  this place; but she had their own vision and she had the power to analyze everyone of these photographs: someone was very bad to take pictures, anothers never didn't feel the camera, another was lost in the space (perhaps woman had seen a nice man who brushed her skirt in that moment).

She looked at to me and said to me: dancing together. A waltz, maybe a "pasodoble", or merengue. She was pride with our meetings

We had to open our mind. It wasn't our culpability. We're working with all children that arrived in our school, we dodn't do exception. Our weapon was our happiness to work for the public education. We know that everybody have problem in this country, but the fear, the sad, the complex actions are our worse enemy

Why our silence? why our sadness?. Why doesn't look for our own way?. They wait our hard reaction.

We had to be pride when we walk together




No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y