viernes, diciembre 30, 2011

Dublin

If I will go the next time to a strange town; where I can find out ways to obtain my targets? or maybe, I'd had to forget drive all my actions?

   No, because this morning, I have known this history

I'm tired, every body told me that my job is the older work in the world and sometimes I've discovered their hidden laughs, as if my job wouldn't be funny; from  I remember, I've been happy, when I received the different persons, they're also impatient to be together. I, after a lot of time, am not nervous; with impatient persons (usually men, little bit women) and I play with their feelings. Yes, It's true; some persons are unhappy and unpleasant with me, but when I was young, I learned to performer surreptitiously with them, it could say: "be professional".

Have you seen their clothes? They dress special trouser and shirt and maybe they have visited some tailor that helps them to look like the more wonderful and special being in our country. They should be understand that everybody try the same action in front of me< they also prepare incredible jokes or because they know my deep hobbies, they also explain tom me that they practice its, of course, not in the same level than me.

They told me that I should finis this job because it is not recognize in our modern society, Ok, but Why?
Only because a tailor who has visited me twice or three times explains that that man was a very stupid burglars or maybe because a good friend, very handsome who expended a lot of time in my house hadn't, outside, a good company. Why you don't think that those youth make up false situations if they don't like someone. I have to recognize that she and her boy friend cheer me up better. I don't know if I helped them when two o three years ago I came up with my idea that they should live abroad our country.
I knew that some special persons work hard to show me as an anachronism because our technology put up with a lot of ideas that before were very strange, for our ancestor or, at least, weren't considered correct. Eh! Do you know this woman? I asked her, a day;
Oh, yes, she loves you deeply! but that is not a common situation, I wasn't prepared to understand it.
Oh, you shouldn't have problems, this society is more and more open mind; it's for that that your crown haven't sense. My dear Queen!
It.s so hard! my family get used to our power.
Youth, rich woman, astute, well know, everybody would like to visit our palace, the best bed where they could become more relaxed. Here, I finish an ambivalent history that someone could understand a nice tale about our powerful government or another, would understand a sad and repeated history about woman or men who have always developed their hidden work, which is quite similar with the first job because then they're in front of me, they lost a little bit part of them to find out their happiness together.

It would be wonderful, if it will be true
but that is true, only for a minute, or five, or....., or the problem is that this power last so little time
Someone would like them to live forever with this short happiness

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y