miércoles, diciembre 07, 2011

The conspirator

Yesterday, I was a good day with my English level. I was travelling to Madrid and I'm listening to Leonard Cohen and there wasn't the same of other days; the same, it was when I was watching the movie: The conspirator, I begun incredibily to understand more phrase than before. The counsel had clear the decision about Mary E. Surrat; here, if we think about the privat education we will take a good decision. These would be for people who look for other way: where everybody should to accept the rules inside our Constitution that is open. But they should avoid our help because they take resource that we haven't explored , children that haven't places in your privat places.

Some counsel has a bad experience in their live then he discovers other ways to develop their skills;
Here, they haven't worried about their lies, these wildly dangerous people spream their coward power between people who listens to them wiht open eyes, but without understand nothing about dark consequences.

I just remember the most important person in my village, in my town, in my country, in the world; he indicates me about his absolutely positive action about our comunity, we only should renounce a small portion of our big freedom to obtain his wonderful benefit. The most incredibily politician who loves our country so much, need to realize a nice jump on the law; later our happiness or .... our chains?.

Obviously, she carefully gives our attention to hemself. She knows our mistakes and she drives us to wrong way, her son will have a big problem, but it is also her life's decisions



No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y