domingo, septiembre 22, 2013

Los espacios amados, a través de los seres humanos, Ser Pino en Domingo

EN "TERTULIA DE PAYASOS", DEFICIT DE ILUSIÓN, I'd introduce this "A vivir que son dos días" podcast because it is more real that our unreal politicians

I understood other Hannah Arendt' Idea, I enjoy Cataluña though my family, I love Belgium through Maryse, Jacques and Michel, I love Berlín through ATB and K&K, I love my city though my friends and family but I haven't country. I only have social class and in front of me, there are some people who have studied our weakness to destroy us.

Our problems are not only their actions,

Scoffers beliefs

we should understand that we have our responsability from our childhood, our education, to our social life.

 

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y