sábado, septiembre 14, 2013

After the first moment, my English language is not best

When I was listening her the first time. I tought that her English wasn't good and. Some days later, I listened to her full speech. Then, I analyzed my level when this last summer, I'd to stop speak English because I wasn't sure and comfortable with it. I must recognize a certain and trained level in her speech. When some days later. Zac in his website  to teach English (http://www.hablamejoringles.com/) wrote a rigorous review of Ana's intervention, I went into my feelings. What had it happened me about this speech?

It was the terrible falsehood of her speech. She reminded me, my old theater training. I was watching a "Solo", trained for hours for a person who is known for other relationship with the common people

            Desayuno con un cádaver político, Elvira Navarro

Why?

I try imagine the high capacity of these politicians to turn around themselves when behind them are builders, economic interests and power.

Are they thinking about citizens?

Not, the citizens is a necessary evil that politicians (slaves, they) are becoming interchangeable slaves.

Who are the citizens?

 People who live and help to develop a possible World, where their streets were human.

  Respecting the people, not making him slave

I saw a big and hard work but her end was wicked and it was watching that awful and calculated in that excessive performance.

I saw, another time, a slave town, heartless growth.

How long will human need to discover their immense possibilities when they're think the drivers of these knowledge?

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y