sábado, septiembre 21, 2013

I'm waiting at the Bus Stop

She's alone dancing in the street, I'd also dance with this ABBA songs.
Could she today help me?

 In the last moment, I've understood a sad sentence: she won't dance other time with me. In front of her, a man, a sadic man in the past, is offering himself other time to come back with his old actions.

 Some years, when I made the questionm, she saw me, she tought that I was a bad dancer but at least, she believed find out other opportunity.

  Two years later, big, sad mistakes have closed my dance's days. She prefered the darkness. but I need show her something:

   Programa para una educación más social (abstaning you if you don't like strong emotions in the first moment)

  I've also read this morning a last sentence in a newspaper which analyzed the German elections: Someone won't vote Green party in Deutschland because they waited more of them about cleans energies
  as

    1.- If the voters of Conservative Party didn't exist
    2.- The traditional electric companies, we could easily stop it or other topics; Sicko o ¿cúando despertaremos?
    3.- If I or he'd have worked active in this way.

Is it impossible trust in these ideas?

Of course! that I agree with the anticapitalist ideas,
Of course! I trust in the next people lefts economic.

 but around us, there is a reality and we need to share and recognize our weakness.

Then, is it impossible find out this small common space?

 Nobody trust in nobody?

Is it better they always take control about our life?

When I's finishing these reflections, I read: A lot of Madrid's people is happy with the big project "Madrid Río".

How is the way to show to this society that the kindergarden, the healthy and other social problems are losing money for this kind of expensive projects.?

How many people would kick them if every weekend, people of the streets "without good green spaces" would ask them money to pay their nice "Madrid Río"

Is it here the beginning of our weakness, our selfiness?

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y