domingo, junio 30, 2013

He told us that they're the best, but now

It was a sunny Sunday that morning, I'd usually like have a sweet breakfast in that most isolated coin in my new town. Now, I wanted to forget one of my bad habits, read the newspaper without paying attention about the different people who constinously came in the different restaurant where I ate.

This day, it would be different,  I'd looked for some different answers and news in the eyes of the costumers because, step by step, I'd lost my attention about the differents newspaper. The highligh of this disagreement had been when another Sunday, I saw an imposter appeared looking for praise his image on the cover of a sold tabloid.

His publicist had thought about selling his familiarity and ability but behind this man, I've been able to look at the editorial staff, did he try to drive our feelings about his felonies?

This man can do us great harm, but he's not important. This restaurant is full of people with his picture. Why?

Someone of them have been hidden their eyes for long time. They've obtained their profits from their parents' position in our dark time of dictatorship. That woman looked up her eyes; could I listen to her or had I lost my skill about that?. Finally, when she spoke one hour I understood the next report

If they'll begin to explain their profits, our country would be better

We've these feelings but it's better that they explain it, Newspaper Publico

And, in front of this recognition, I throw a sad question:

On the one hand, can the Church ask us taxes money for charity and evangelize, and

On the other hand, sell excellence, segregation and exclusivity to obtain more money, without taxes, it's possible,

Is their God, in the second situation?, an interesting conversation have been developed this morning:

"A vivir que son dos días", the last lesson of this session about Education (a good minute, 16')

The Education is so important that it's not possible that the State ignore  it

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y