domingo, junio 09, 2013

I've been introduced in a book by an elephant



This morning, I've prepared to discover the book fair; but yesterday, when I'd been reading a history of two rooms where an elephant explained her two lives before sharing her emotions with me in these pages, I understood that these mornings, I should land over a small box where, the enormous econoplasta planed to discover us easy ways to walk together without the stress of  obtaining the best golden room, so dark without heart

That animal had come, fifteen years ago, to EEUU from South America, what was it happening in this last Continent when she went out?.

We're workers, you shouldn't ever forget

She requires me to think about that question, when after her first words, I tried to justify some of our usual reflections that were continuously repeated between my friends: These foreigner people shouldn't have come in here, they haven't agreements. Someone also remarked that they're the worst of their countries and they also said to me that they're stealing.

The elephant patiently looked at me, I wanted always defend these ideas, as the leaves born in spring time and the employment also increase in this time but, a long silence submerge that room, I reluctantly thought about the flags and cleaning services that are filled of fearful wetback that don't raise her eyes. It was curious because in their job clothes were latched the USA's flag. Could some American patriot destroy their own country?

Those workers needed living wherever, especially if her country had been looted by the same ECONOMIC POWER that hasn’t motherland.

If the Pantoja's father was in the Mexican border, another father, spoken her, indicated us that in Ecuador the oil companies had closed some indigenous tribes and they coexistence, now, had worsened. The elephant told me that they aren't problematic people, perhaps these companies and finally ourselves, should look at the origin of the resources that we're consuming.

 After a hour, where our passion found out some moments for learn. We came in the other room

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y