martes, marzo 13, 2012

Tolerance

Definition: The willingness to accept somebody or something, especially opinions or behaviour that you may not agrre with.

Ok, this morning, I haven't been very tolerance; Why?, you should understand me. He was explaining why he was sleeping with my wife, this afternoon, when I was working. Of course, I shouldn't work in two different jobs. But, it wasn't necessary that he also indicated me that after fifteen years it was normally that my wife would sleep with another person. I didn't understand, in the first moment, I've travelled for these years and ok, I wrote  letter but you know, step by step, you forgot; Are you sure, fifteen years? the time is short, and our life, said to me, in this moment, my second and third wife. I decided very fast. Ok, if I worked in three different jobs, you must marry with my other two women. He told me that ok; he, my brother, had forgotten that  he had promised to me that he would never take three things or friend, or persons who would live with me; then, I haven't been tolerant: I come back with my first wife. But, she wasn't to play. When I will try to be more tolerant?.

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y