viernes, marzo 30, 2012

Amnistia

Sorry, I didn't understand very good. What are you talking us?

Ah, ok! because we've always paid, we won't pay next year, will it be true?

Only defrauder will pay? . You know this action will be wonderful, our government will discover tax evasion. Everybody love us in our country. You will develop better our project without problems.

But, what do you talk us?. No, please, no, what I should say to my crazy neighboring? .....oh my God! Our president forgives defrauder.

Ok, ok, I know always attack but it is impossible that he doesn't discover our trick. I remember thirty eight years ago, that he was playing with our goat and he also spoke with "her", don't believe you?

After this time, I've discovered that he takes some own decision but not easily.

What we're?, we're also full of trick!

It is incredible that people always believe us.

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y