sábado, marzo 31, 2012

El Cid proclamations: never to walk alone

I'm in the middle of countryside; I'm preparing the forets to next summer, which it is possible will be very hard, no water, extreme dryness; yesterday, another colleague worked in a dangerous fire. Our next environment is in danger. I ask me if we have conscience about this time.

It's wonderful to live surrounded by each of the members of our group, we've problems but we feel each other who help me, who help us. 


It will be important that I always defend my own idea but if I expose it and the group decides another way, it will be better, never to walk alone.


Maybe, I need travelling another time, away; here, I've seen an old monitor, anchored in the succession of days, I believe that he's always looking for other options but I cannot do it. 


Tomorrow, I will come out to other country. Everyone must be pride about their decissions to not support the fears imposed from outside. My neighbourg, whose important decision was to sign up in a big party, opened the way to workers decision but they live well, but how much longer this situation happen?.


He interpreted the Strike in his own ideas, more or less, I suppose:

I'm satisfied, yesterday, it was a hard day but people, step by step, are implicated about our situation. But, I receive a call. I understand so far away of our actuel situation, I'm about my possibility to develop a strike. We're small particles in the middle of the World, but we also have the option to increase our volume near our neighborhood.

We're costumers who every day buy near our flat and we should show our power to buy them or not, next times.

Why in my town is not possible to close the working life which is our force? In North,  powerful assemblies decide the actions for this day in every factory or workspace and workers performe together. Here, everyone looks for a excuse to not take action. Later, we will say gossip about their independence ideas.

In other to change next time, we must go to the bank or small markets and show them our decisions.

I

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y