viernes, marzo 02, 2012

Are you an angel?

You're seeing that afternoon
When I was waiting a nice moon
but your face brightens the dusk
and your voice lights my tiredness
I will dance lives from the darkness

If the fear was my stillness, I would find out Ulysses
If the word was my weakness, I would love Steinbeck
If the ideas were my darkness, I would read Platon
If I liked dance those worlds, Could you paint my space?

and you, so far away, say us with your guitar

That the sky is the Cyclope's world
That the windmill is the Tom's ground
That the footlights is the Jose's cave
There, you send us the life's vibration

we'll dream islands
we'll tell sheeps
we'll see cockroaches
we'll discover paintings


Eva's voice and I ride with you,  unbridled rein to itinerary

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y