domingo, marzo 18, 2012

I apologize for

dancing in these dark times.

The traffic had been very heavy that winter in the river. There, its water was cold but kayakers, step by step, were better equipped, they had decided to spend their time in those sites.

If some people were convincing to attack them because they hadn't persuaded them about a wonderful role for next time as water's workers. I suggested them working themselves or maybe were they thinking about the powerful's help?.
If they are breaking my door where I was living with the different and friendly people, would also be normal that they decided about the richmen's invaders who live with me? Am would be I a close man if I recommend taking another best solution?

I would encourage to discover our own way  if they insisted on incluiding etranger entreprise to help me descend it; or are you agree to destroy our river, the same of our Public Services?.
Admit you entreprises which exploit some young workers? and also admit you that University's students understand that developes their experiencies joint the bad futur conditions?.

They threaten terribly times to show us kindly sunrise. Where are their limits? or are they attack from behind in the name of their decency?

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y