sábado, septiembre 01, 2012

triatlon

I've decided practicing triathlon, it won't be easy. The first part, I'll swim between sharps. These wild animals know better its waters, I'll use a powerful fragrance that fool them but these beings finally discover every lie, but I'm going to my way if its would decide attack, I will injure some of their hated victims and I'll escape.
Ok!, Ok!, it's not necessary that you see me like I were a monster, it's the fast west!

The last time, I've needed to take a motorbike, the judges thought that I was cheating,
I?, I asked them; put my best face and later I said stupid words, they always were happiest because my meandering sentences were extracted of a book about basic sound rhythms, published by scientist that study the wild life, it has successful with children 2 years old or salesmen without unscrupulous.

Finally, I should run very fast, but not, I've decided stop today, lie down on the grass and while triathletes in Guadalajara will run 20 km. I'll dream with Summerhall, it room where "Song of Lear" was showed that just vibrate and now, it's my shelter to forget so much filth and wretched.

And I'll dream gentle rain
rain to open minds; but not
minds needed of money
dirty money meaningless
meaningless in a desert


(Today it's the Guadalajara Thriatlon, the best race of the World). These years, two little girls have started to help in the organization, the spirit continues)

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y