martes, septiembre 18, 2012

Dear Santiago


Dear Santiago, I love you forever. I will never forget your words and your commitment.
I’m reading a book where it remembers your hell when you’re 22 years old, the spirit of hatred always remembered you as they would forget the crimes are still held in some places.

I’ve been hearing the last years your speech on the radio and you speak about a society where people should be their own ideas but the most important would be the intercommunication between us. A day, in a demostration, you walked near me. I couldn't talk you, but the most important is that we walk together in our dreams about a better society 

Thank you, because you spread good feelings and open minded situations.

Thank you, Santiago, I will remember you because I need your spirit every second, every day

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y