miércoles, septiembre 05, 2012

Sailing with M.Wood, when I'll dance?


The last month, I was walking around Edinburgh, I’d decided only know English speaker but M. Wood, from this nice city, asked me, near Portobello if I could sail with him because his boat needed two people. He didn’t know that feeling the wind of the Atlantic sea it would be my big dream. He was working in British Council with foreigners and that day he was looking for to speak in Spanish, and then the sea, the wind and the boat were a good excuse to change my principles. At least these are cleaner than surrender to mafia actions, I thought.

We were sailing faster than never, M. Wood said, but a graceful boat flew over the waves. There M. Rudolph Bing guided the helm of that wonder. After five hours, he explained us that he had never seen two people dance over a boat to obtain it maximum performance.

M. Wood explained him that he’d never seen a boat so nice and fast.

Two hours later, we were drinking some pint and listen to and singing the Scottish anthem because it was our promise land.

I told them if you have money and you, M. Wood, dance so beautifully on the boat, why, on August, you don’t organize an International festival with the title of “the Art of our Allies”. They enjoy immediately the idea.
M. Bing said us that one of the first performances would be: “Ane Pleasant Satyre of Thrie Estaitis, the mid-Scots morality play.

M. Wood had born in 1903, a day as today, I drank some beer more.

Tomorrow, I’ll see the sea. I had understood that my body couldn’t flight, my mind was closed and my voice constantly stumbled.

But from Holly Hill, I’d dream watch them on August

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y