domingo, septiembre 02, 2012

Triatlon, parte dos


I'm very happy when I can go Kayaking, yesterday also.
The triathlon started at 2 o’clock, one hour later, I was looking for another time to prolong my contact with the kayak. 
 Today, I'm tired, but...; I thought my feet push the footrest, the shoulder looked lengthen the stroke, raindrops hit in my face.
Ruben, one young player from these nice times, helped me to remember those ideas; now when the body finds excuses to stop in every stone.
Thank my colleague, thank you this special triathlon, when the little children always seeks a new win over me.
Thanks to the appreciation of them and their parents.

Guadalajara Triathlon is magic, full of magician: Fito, Carlos, Adolfo, Josue, Alberto, Chema, María Queralt, Noelia and other people that these last years I haven't been able to know but sorry, I'm protect in my kayak and with my flag by: Ricardo, Isidro, Luis and my Peta that the last saturday left me a litle bares faces all triathletes whom I never stopped encouraging for him and for me.

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y