domingo, septiembre 16, 2012

The gentle caregiver caress


Are you sure that she was there?
Yes, of course, she asked me about our meeting point. I dreamed about sharing our time but she only was lost. She’s the most beautiful girl that I saw the last time.

Then, I decided leave my home in a nice Truck. I’d heard a man say, this animal will go to Valladolid province.  I remembered some old tale that my father, a year ago, told me. Some years ago, his father had returned because he had a broken leg. Valladolid was a wonderful place where the glass glowed very fast, the oak dressed those floors and he also had known a pretty girl, who had opened the palette of sky about the orange colors of the autumn. The two lovers had fled to Peña Francia, but when the owners discovered them. They wounded him and he come back to our grassland. My father said that he never saw smile his father. Sometimes, when the autumn sun dyed our pasturages, he drops a tear and he didn’t accept any company.
Every day, we’ve lived nice experiences; our life is quiet and fun. Some dawns, my father showed his wildness, we tried to imitate him but it was impossible. I think that never should see us any human being; my grandfather told us that they looked for our anger and nervousness, because they look like happier than ever.

Today, I must go out, I was beginning love a girl but maybe I’ll find out the niece of that cow. The drivers, in the last moment, have said Tordesillas. I’ll send you some reporter about my new situation.

(Some days later), hello, sorry, if my report is sad but I’m feeling that it is my last moments. They knew their new actions and they have forgotten a Tablet, then I can explain this hard time. I arrived to a precious place where there were a lot of human beings, this moment has remembered the dawns with my grand fathers, because these people also were very excited. I was waiting this special excitement stopped as fast as our mornings but that hasn't happened.
You know that I don’t enjoy people are around us but they precisely walked or were riding near me.
I waited, at least, some caress with their hands as my old keeper but stressful people had sharply tipped and long hands, they wounded me although I was weak, now I only need their caress, I’m losing my wildness. Why they need seeing me so weak?. They sayd that I’m beautiful as that girl when I’m strong but now?. 

My last letters in this tablet will be to ask the man that has wounded my heart, why, answer me, please, why?
My last thoughts are for that girl in my grassland and maybe, if this message will arrive to my family, I would like to say them that our tradition about our wildness in these funny dawns should disappears, somebody must have seen us and I didn’t like that they will acquire a tradition with my suffering, or maybe our sufferings, because, oh my god, my father also came here the last year?

Why this man had this hand so long? I remember the gentle caregiver caress when I was young.

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y