lunes, septiembre 03, 2012

Fear

Someone want to know but not to ask me. Why these unknown beings show their cards? Are they looking for the evil?

I'm going to wait them the next 6 of September. It would be better explain their ideas
I always listen to words but I also have my opinion.

Where they will arrive?. All teachers are sads. The privat school teachers must shut up because other teachers are waiting to work, the public school teachers accept horrified by the miner example.

Is it natural work 25 academic hours (Finally more than 40 hours per week)?

Fear, need drive our live, every day, we decrease while they channel all informations.

Please, Rosa de Luxemburgo: "I don't make a revolution where people don't dance"

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y