domingo, septiembre 02, 2012

Spain cannot be in the elusive fish scales


Jezz, this morning, I was going to write about the Guadalajara triathlon when I’ve discovered in my shoe a fish, maybe, because I’m strongly clean rather, dirty, the fish was alive and it's begu to explain some crazy idea that I didn’t understand well. People say that fish don’t see anything because this animal always were in the water, like in Babia, but when I’ve thoroughly read all newspaper I’ll feel a kind of terror of this elusive bugs:
A newspaper condemns those who speak, analyze and present their vision to the society.

On the one hand, this weak fish that knew it life was in my hands, dared give it opinion against the mainstream; on the other hand, this asphyxiated animal indicated me the tree things (a new triathlon) that I would be more Spanish:
An speculator banker, a fun plotter of road without drivers, and builders of slave homes are the Spanish model perfect that everybody in Spain should save them with our money because they should never lose although they only think about their money.

I’ve looked at this crazy fish, without piety and I’ve calmly walked into a ditch; there, I knew that it had piranhas but it is better sacrifice a fish that we face in our fragile equilibrium.
Rest in peace dear elusive beings, stuck in the muck of a shoe.
Spain cannot be in the fish scales. It would always be better a national newspaper without responsibility in "its sacred freedom"

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y