sábado, enero 21, 2012

White Gold

A very interesting book about the European's slavery in Morocco, Tunisian and Algeirs. A borrowed book that  keeps my relationship with my Dublin. I ran clumsily inside Phoenix Parc, when the captain Pellow stopped me and asked me that he would like to explain me his adventure for thirty years in the middle of Morocco, Mekness, a town that sultan Moulay Ismail's dreamed converting into a second Versailles.

The piracy even arrived near Great Britain and of course, Spain, France, Italian and another country. The slavery was cruel, nothing that we would had known before in other or our civilisation.

Pellow, sometimes, laugh, sometimes, crys; when I understand his wonderful experiences, I ask him to wait an hour to change my sport's clothes but I see that he was extremely nerveous and then we go to  Chester Beatty Library, there I hidden dry clothes the last week (it would be difficult to count this history).

When there, he sees the China's photos, he begins to speak for four hours: food, bed o floor, whip in the middle of the night, slave that hits other slave, deshumanized being to punish the other because their have lost their own condition.

Pellow told me that when he came back, he ate compulsively without curb, now, he trys to feel every taste, to breathe every smell.

And then, when we have eaten vegetarian food, he sleep as he wouldn't had slept for years. And me?, near it is the Guinness's Factory and I would like to discover it secret

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y