jueves, enero 12, 2012

Ulysses

I've been reading for three days, the first chapters of Ulysses in "Swenny Chemist". From the first time that I came in this Bookshop, my dream would be that, some day, read this book, in English off course. I think about the far away that I have this big Itaca, but, every day, when I'm reading an English book or I try to understand a movie or news, I believe that my target is nearest (but far).

If a day, I'm listening to PJ or John about the meaning of this book, the hopes are brooken but delighted with the English sounds and the incredible intelligence of James Joyce.

This afternoon, at 7 o`clock, they will read maybe the second or third charters. The Sweny will be full of people: China, France, Italian, USA, Corean, Brasilian, Chile will have, there, their representative to learn English, to listening to wonderful and metaphorical words and to speak about their lives, so differents, so interesting but with the Ulysses target to travelling about our normal lives to discover the human being

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y