sábado, enero 28, 2012

I'm alarmed,

I've decided to stop today: I was doing streching near a lake when I've seen that people was walking with the head. I've kept look at it again at again and then I've understood that my situation was very bad, or maybe the world had decided some questions without me. I'm going further, yesterday, a bird told me that I should flight every day, because this question was very easy. I looked at it, a time, two time, three time, I was waiting a camera, a sunrise but not; this crazy bird liked decided my life but this stupid animal didn't understand anything; I've asked myself if it had tried to flight lying face up.

Finally, I've decided to continue my way, althought it wasn't easy to crash heads; they sound hollow and It isn't  happy to recognize that, maybe, my head haven't a lot of ideas.

If this stupid flying stopped sometime (it loved to show itself) and it would think more maybe have been able to help us. No, it is impossible the mirror about it stupidity was broken a lot of time ago and only it is listening to it flatterer that its need its leftovers.

I should recognize that was nice to walk my head but when I tried to think with my feet, I stumbled

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y