miércoles, enero 04, 2012

A expensive car

I've decided to by the most expensive car that I've found out in Galways. A day before, I'd asked in a Tourism information point about the prize for a room in a B&B and, more or less, was 45 euros. When I visited the first, a fairly woman asked me 80 euros. I was prepared to pay 160 euros; her B&B, then was cheaper than I'd like to rent; maybe she didn't like my cap and my trouser but I believe that I'll show her my money and she didn't like my money and me. It's for that that I' bought this nice car. The first time, the salesman wasn't also interesting about my proposition but when I've showed him my money. He's going to performer the same of a crazy man, the most crazy man in the World. I've payed 85% in cash, with the 20% I've signed up a letter where I'll work for him the next 20 years (sorry I won't have to come back with you) four hours every day. Maybe you don't understand me but I like show her (the B&B owner) than I'm a true powerful man. My doubt will finish faster, if for the next seven days, a special week, I'll be the target for 10 hunters; it's a big decision, but I've watched so many movies about Rambo, then, why not I?

Finally, because this morning, I've discovered the treasures' key of this angry woman, I've decided to return. There, she had her registration's papers and I've been able to pay the 20% of the car to that cruel car salesman.

Yes, of course, she'll had to life in the street but when I'm going to arrive in our country, you will be happy and I, too much

The house?, I've sold it a banker but before, I had donated it for people occupy street" in Galways, maybe there, they would have to develop some social action

And, the banker? fuck him; he always thought the same, that he has made the best economic transaction. I hate them, their false fucking sunrise, so full of money and charity.

Oh!, wait, what am I hearing? Another time the government helps us to buy and rent house.

I'll answer later,

 I'll buy you the car when I'm going to earn so money with my houses.

Sorry, the world and their ideas change so fast

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y