sábado, enero 07, 2012

Off goes Antonio of Dublin, on comes he to Guadalajara

and so many experiences!, and my English language?

This morning, when I was looking for my bus, I alway try to find out something, A man plays the saxophone; I've lost my flight and then I've travelled by sailing boat and by horse.

Why? I played a old Irish sound but I ask him for "little village", He takes offense by my question. He's dublinners and Van Morrison is from Belfast. I've tried to explain him that that was important, because the music is universal art. He explained me the same but I didn't understand. Finally, I've understood, he would like a last Guinness pint together, but it has been impossible to drinking only one, then....., oh my head!

The boat was nice and fast

 and the horse? He was from Ireland, but I explained him than in Spain, a horse and a man cannot drink Guinness together. It was time to work. Nice journey, also

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y