lunes, enero 09, 2012

I've written a wrong letter

I was the last weekend in front a supermarket; I would like to buy an Ikayak because my last Ipira was only to Spain and now, after 25 hours in the water, I've arrived to New York and there, they don't the word: "piragua" and the I need buying and Ikay because this word: kayak, it is usually. Then, in front of the shop window a kind man asked me about my old laptop. He explained to me that he helped me with my laptop problem but after I should check-in my e-mail in his laptop. I always think about bad men and bad ideas but he was so nice that I've written an old e-mail that I had closed

Inmediately, a woman has sent to me a nice message about a good free travelling about the Nord of South Africa.

After a car salesman colled me about change my old car to a new ban prepared to go in those high mountain where I did kayak.

Now, four hours later, I haven eaten, drink or slept and I'm planning my next holiday.

Sorry, That man has also sent an e-mail to my boss. Yes, she's the nice woman who played so well this wet game and that she reminded me that I should work more,

Sometimes, I think that I should not trust to much in the people, sometimes man who want to extract to the shit,  he sens you to the mouth of the wolf.

I'll also open door that are well sealed because this animal lost its corporal weight if she can eat more and more

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y