sábado, mayo 03, 2014

A day to vote, althought the river is far away

I was walking without horizon, some of those old people tried to indicate my way. I didn't any other indication. The last times, I'd thought about new ways as if the last years I hadn't had known any; finally, I'd discovered that some rows had been run for a lot of years.

Ainsa was a place where the kayakistes enjoyed to develop their skills. A day, after finishing our descends, a man indicated me that he must immediately come back to our city because it was a election day. We're truly far away, but he arrived and we didn't change our rhythm. I abruptely understood that this man didn't answer himself about his dark world, he vote.

These last days someone indicated me that it wasn't important this action, but he, after few seconds of  reflections, knew that he had been fighting against a power that didn't never take care about Public health and education.

Could it be possible avoid voting as if we're an impolluted people that doesn't make mistake?

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y