sábado, enero 29, 2011

A delicious day

A lost my cap and maybe my head when I have visited the Joyce’s Tower where I could tell with him. Yes, I could speak with the person whom you are thinking.

Yes, he has known that I would like speak in English a lot of time and this day, he was tired because two days ago, it had been Bloomsday and every year, he lived the same situation with new friends.

On the one hand, I have explained him about my problems to take position with the civil action or recognize the work of the official party. On the other hand, He told about Leopold that he'd prefered to drink and to talk with his friends.
- Hello, James, today, I should visit once time the Sweeny bookshop, where PJ helps me to know the Dubliners.
- What do you think that this man help you about?
- The first day, when I arrived at this book shop, I bought him the Ulysses’ book but, this day was very cold and I also had the opportunity to drink tea and I eat his present: a pie.

- Oh! He’s a friendly man.
- Oh yes, but I had heard that in your book, your describes this real bookshop and when the people arrived there, they bought limon soap and take pictures. I don’t know if a day I could read and understand your book

- Was this man alone?
- Oh no!, the first day, he was with Paula and other girl. I also forgot that this day we arranged two days later to speak in an English meeting. This day was very special.
- Why, he showed the bed where Molly was with her lover and sponsor?
- No, we spoke about a lot of things and after we drunk red wine during two hours when I arrived to Temple bar with my Spanish friends I was very confuse.
- But, then this day this relationship has finished. No, really. He showed me the opportunity to watch a movie about a Joyce’s tale: “The Dead”. There I knew Leslie and his wife and also Anis, a Mexican girl student. I could speak but I understood that I should look for my own way to know other persons.
- Then, all had finished?
- Yes, At least this day. When all people came out to the bookshop and five people had to speak, I understood that I must also came out, I had drunk five o six wine’s glass and if I was Buck Mulligan or Stefan Dedalus, I might talk about the Spanish situation economic or maybe the Irish problem, they should choice, economic or language problem but I was only José Antonio.
- Sorry, my characters are so real that every year, 16 June, my readers going to return to live those situations, one more time.
- Ok, James, after, some years, I try to understand my brain. Two days later. When I visited “your” Joyce’s tower and I saw the poor bed and I had a sexual fantasy with afrodis.
- Oh! Then we have some possibility with you.
- She had studied as movie’s creative but she was working in a friend’s restaurant. When I understood that that moment was my last opportunity, I began to speak about my high school project. Where a boat begins a journey around the world. The principal subject was the water and the performance would be with modern dance, skate, acrogym and other disciplines.
- This looks very interesting. She understood that my fantasie is not possible but yes,
- She’s very nice; she looks like a Mexican native.
- Then, I she’s short
- Oh no, she’s tall and her shape are so feminine!
- Then, did she model your performance?
- We could say that we created the different games in that bed, so small, but so wonderful.
- After that time, you can do your performance?
- Oh really, no; I could finish it when an American man arrived other day at that magician bookshop. He was a young written and he had imagined a new universe in the middle of USA desert.
- Then, I had a good opportunity to improve your English and learn about other country.
- Yes, but I lost it, a time more. That day, PJ wasn’t in the bookshop and the woman was also friendly. We could talk some time but the woman might to close it. The younger came out and one minute later, me. I knew I should turn right to look for but, I didn’t, and then Saturday and Sunday, I could talk with nobody.
- You haven’t a lot of time to know others country and peoples.
- Ok, I know, maybe the old times make me, to stop.
- But the old times can help us but not drive us.
- Ok, A young that looks for a bookshop to speak and to take a picture, this young could be John Steinberg who wrote “the Grapes of the wrath”. His spirit was in that bookshop and maybe I should to talk patiently because I love this book and its means

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y