domingo, marzo 24, 2013

The path traveled: The sheep's hill

A precious spring day, nearly two hours, where would I run if the rain was waiting me?
Would it be the day that finally I'll climb up this hard hill?. My short steps stopped my beat heart although my legs were heavy.

Oh yes, I'm here, my body has forgotten the rhythm but not the endurance. Oh my giddiness!, two iron sheets of clouds come to me; I've made a big mistake; today, the clouds have kept other direction, I always look at to Chiloeches village but I should come back, what would the right way be to?.
I've begun to descend to the Iriepal row; but, only two hundred meters, not far away, I see the darkness, if I was in the middle of those incredible impenetrable grey mass, I wouldn't arrive with my present weakness. Perhaps I could knock the Toñi and Luis door but I scared their children. I must pick up the same way, because I've seen a little windos; will it be a mistake?. The landscape is nice in this spring but also, cold.

Another time, My own lighthouse shows me the Alcarria meadow. Two iron grey sheets are waiting me!; Not , they're looking for me, in the middle a small openning where the Madrid's mountains rest after raining hardly over them.

How can I write in this unknown English language the scene in front of me. The sheets went out, opening the sight of small villages around Guadalajara, were there, the Four Madrid big towers brought closer here, today. And my mind sailed to my Itaca Azuqueca Ireland where in the middle of my sea, when my loved mermaids, batucada, called me, I'd the opportunity to learn, it's so important to me! about a topic that I always develop in the same way: Church and it need to take control over our lives. This teacher showed me other quiet way that some of these people are taking, we were speaking for fifteen minutes, the batucada boomed, five meters away, but I enjoyed this conversation because I had to open my hard mind
This morning, I was waking up with the Javier del Pino gentleness forceful arguments (Buscar en "A vista de Lobo (Ramón); tres temas para conocer y reflexionar). Isn't there no good journalism?: Not, there are wonderful people who develop honest jobs in their reports!

One of the subject of his masterhead has been on a priest association, out of the hierarchy. I was surprised but, in this moment, although the governors translate liars, the society walk; my friend told me that everybody should take off our flags to walk together. I'll enjoy it.

We could go though the iron clouds, that get strongly wet us, but we'd arrive in a lot of pains or injuries but the way would have been worth.

Those towers were smaller than the wall where 15M wrote their society awareness

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y