sábado, marzo 02, 2013

Monzambique, Marta is opening us the World

Travelling around the World;

What can I say about her decision?

I should know more but she's broken her physical chaines and fears. Now, she'll try to help those inhabitants, at same time, that she's helped herself and also she help us, because we're learning from her.

We're being dragged through the mud of powerfuls, the stones of our fast World, so whealth of weapons as poor of love, the indefference of people who has bent their sad head to live a life without horizon


- Hello, when have you arrived?

- Yesterday,

- And would it be possible ask you about your foreign circumstances?

- If you want to know my country, Spain

- Not, here, we're living with our own rules. My house is not your house, or do you think about an open World?;

- I learned to share myself. I'm here, my trodden ways are being exposed; between strange winds we will kiss.

- Today, I'm listening to the songs of those musicians who played beating my heart

Danny Federici and Clarence Clemons

 - Now, they surround me when I walk discovering. There, away, the glances have the warmth of the near

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y