viernes, marzo 29, 2013

It was heard after a slam

At first, I think it would be an animal body, at least, I believed till I approached when I discovered a sharp human rickety body on the floor; his imploded eyes showed his extrem last panic that he had felt; the eyes socket had been knocked a cause of pressure, small threads of blood had been expelled by the altered fingers; now, this dry liquid, drawn pathetic skulls, with broken bones.
The mouth showed some cumbled dents, and with sunken cheeks, that have lost his old support invanding it. looked up to a squash nose with a strange green tone in his "s" fallen shape. Hank of  unequal tresses were spread along this fat body in tatter size.

Our related mouth appear in a head between two twisted legs without pont in his feet, finding out some reverted toe in the middle of repeated violet toes.

That horrific expression of head reminded me, when my Vicent  lea left from sharing his own shit, that had open him some coloured doors, behind its, depraved covertous evil dreamers mad their periodical liar. He was the shameless man with fancy dress body, with rotten soul in needs.

What faithfulness had leaded to rot in that putrid wretched image on the floor?

That copse came with me for long time as I'd tried to avoid that dirty phantom although we know that both of them always walk close to us.

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y