domingo, febrero 03, 2013

Wandering about LIncoln

My lungs

I've been watching "Lincoln". Daniel Day-Lewis is a superior Abraham Lincoln, that had to use tricks to get the 13th amendment, says Stevens after winning this vote.

The movie doesn't end until  the light comes on. It's very nice to listent to the last John Willians musical compositions.

I've received the last days some invitation to ask Members a number of their limitations, which we should supplement. Do I have the opportunity to increase my implication level?

Some years ago, I'd happily slipped the Ara river, we were away of my city. A man decided fastly go back because it was an Election day. I always knew his vote; I've, from that day,  tried to celebrate that important day.

A lot of friends repeatedly say that they don't trust politicians. I won't answer them.

I'll only answer about my option; If the different parties have strongly asked my vote. I've learnt that the next four years, I'll ask explanations about the different options. Yesterday, I heard that Guadalajara will have a hard Transparency law. Would it be possible in our internet age?

Ok,

When?. Today, it's not time about studying the different ways. We know these expensive and stupid studies. They're incredible and efficient civil servants that this next Monday could make clear all data concerning our city.

My teacher Josep Marti, this morning, recommended a book: "Política para apoliticos". He answers some words spoken by Saenz de Santamaria about the Transparency, this study will arrive seven months later. We haven't  time. We should take your steering wheel

If I don't help analyze these problem, I'll be keeping this corrupt system. Should, then, a governor to impose fines on people peacefully arguing in the street?.

I return to Lincoln. The movie talks us about a hard decision: The slavery abolition or finally, the equal rights for all.

There were two different parties who strongly fought to obtain some essential votes. There were also corrupt people, that finally changed their first option.

Alemania, and other countries have a powerful Transparency law; we'll show it, today and the politicians should decide; if possible, without demagogy. Manuela Carmena says that it's necessary the justice but the citizen should explain our need to know,

Lincoln is showed by Steven with a heavenly light, althought he's also explained us some bad art.

If we strongly work, we'll grow without stopping by our limitations, but thinking in a better society

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y