martes, febrero 26, 2013

My little friend is watching in a nice showcase

Nice pictures are over my head, in my studio, in my bed.

Beauty is attractive, when we think that we can touch it

The sweet and powerful night is opened from our sunny dreams

It's not your time for stop its, it's your time to open the knowledge


A day, I bought a horse that would help me to obtain its, but my small and nice animal couldn't flight.

On the first moment, I was unhappy, but, step by step, my horse arrive to Itaca

It was important because I arrived near a small village where people was working slowly and happy because around them, there was the dear families.

Itaca, Lluis Llach

 Sometimes, we see that strong mountain, when the horse and you arrive there. Perhaps the mountain and the landscapes are more beautiful than you had imagine, but your figth to arrive, would have give  you, a better hearth and nice spirit. You'll discovere that he would be the first harbour where you will be but you'll be prepare to sail other seas with its island and continents.
There, you'll fall in love, or you'll know friendly people. A day, you'll discover that you have your own personality but your life would have increased because you're shared your life whit canoestic people, runrunners, artistics or lost lovers

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y