domingo, febrero 17, 2013

El rebufo

I'd dreamed of returning to the river for long time. Yesterday, I went out alone, I'd forgotten the essential rule in this sport: you'll never do kayaking alone. That river hadn't funny supporters that were remembering my next stupid action.

The day was wonderful, that girl had finally returned despite my weakness, the emerald river invited me to navigate its waters and those vultures brings me back near my old friends who were my support to enjoy so much, those times, the life.

I was paddling on the canoe, caressed by the drops, dressed by different trees, amused by juggling of birds and fish when I found myself abruptly caught in a loop. Now, the water was playing with me; I, step by step, lost my spacial perception, my lack forces, my untrained memory, the only solution was looking for the darkness of the bottom. I wish that that space was cleaner than our political life


No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y