sábado, febrero 09, 2013

Joan and I, now, we'll be, now, good friend and brothers, aren't we?


Now, that I can better understand when I'm listenning to the my friend Van's songs Van, this is an Irish singer, I feel that we can also be friend, Joan, why could you think that this situation would be impossible?

Althought, this Sunday in the radio, I've heard that you're a civil servant, more or less of the CEOE; not problem:

more unity, more love, more understanding, Ok?

Jezt! we have the same target, we love OUR SPAIN, perhaps we differ in small nuances:

Do you think that a civil servant wastes our money when this person works; nor problem, then I'm sure that you'll help me to save money: the Alcala-Guadalajara highway A-2, has streetlights every fifty meters, FIFTY METERS; ok, I knew that you'll think as me. It wouldn't necessary so many weapons; because you and I would haven't been able to think that some entreprise earn money with this unfortunate action, would it?

Would also be a horrible scene if we discovered that someone increases the bill that our state should pay, because citizens loose opportunities to spend in their business. Are we agreed with that?

Because you and me, aren't stupids? At least, you who looks like to know in a better way our situation

e.g.: a good business man doesn't earn all his money in the Public sector, with high prices, your other partners would be unhappier than ever but not, with civil servants because they're only "rabble workers" that haven't any power, they, your colleagues would be angry with these selfish people.


Don't you see, we're good Spanish!

Sorry, I didn't want to bother you again. You, as I didn't know people who take the money out of OUR SPAIN because if OUR SPAIN loses money with this miserable actions, THE SPANISH people have helped them to increase their money and lives.

BECAUSE, it's not true that they used foreigners without thinking in SPAIN, would it?

Joan, please, if you know someone, you must help them, to understand these littles nuances that make us more  SPANISH.

I say goodbye, as brother, many kisses, our country has joined us. Thank you, it was unhappy, saying goodbye as sincerely yours o perhaps: their orders, my master

I'm happy that you have taken the iniciative, my small contribution to their enlightened words, would be that, perhaps, we lose less money with the civil servants if we discovered some mistakenly born here

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y