viernes, septiembre 09, 2011

A wonderful sheep

I was going to walk around my town and a wonderful sheep saw me with a nice sight, I was sure that she told me something special, from that day, all has changed for me, Every day, I switch on my life when I walk to find out her. There, my heart jumps and dream to live together forever. I have to recognize that sometimes, she is a bit crazy because she looks for the higher rock and I should do the same but the last time, I've tried in the first time, with less height and I was two months in the hospital; it is not her fault, because I didn't hear an explanation where she recognized that she had made a mistake.

When someone explained me this situation, I came back to love her and to wait the next explanation. She's so beautiful.

After sometimes, I've been discovering that she made a lot of mistakes, but she's wonderful and I always return to wait her sight, my world is blue, full of good feelings with her and her flock; When I stopped and see them, I forgot my broken leg, my bad conditions under a rich man, the expensive hospital that I must look for very far away.

Stop, listen to, Can you understand her bleat. I will wait her next sight, her next mistake. I forgot my bad conditions, she.....is.........so happy

No hay comentarios:

Siameses y mercader

Siameses y mercader
Zaida, Fernando y